The Advanced Hygiene Concepts dental hygiene consulting program is guaranteed to improve your dental hygiene profitability, generating extra income for the life of your practice, and is:
- Custom designed for your practice – NOT a “cookie-cutter” program — with training sessions that will leave you and your team motivated.
- Personalized, with the hands-on involvement of Advanced Hygiene Concepts’ associates with proven track records.
- Backed up by follow-up training and a money-back guarantee.
- The ADA estimates that 75% to 80% of adults have some level of periodontal disease – doesn’t it make sense that a high percentage of hygiene appointments should be periodontally related, and not “just prophies”?
- Advanced Hygiene Concepts will help build your hygiene department into a highly profitable business within your practice which delivers the highest standard of care.
- Everyone wins – The doctor wins by having a more profitable hygiene department, the patient wins by getting excellent treatment, and the office team wins by feeling good about themselves and the treatment they are providing.
- Proven since 1990 in hundreds of offices in the United States and Canada.
- Our clients have made millions of dollars in added profit, and will continue to do so for their entire careers.
- An investment in your hygiene department is one of the most profitable business builders at your disposal, with a return on investment of several hundred percent per year.
Building your hygiene department and administrative staff into a team is simpler than it seems. Our associates apply a time-tested, four-step method of encouraging your whole office to “own” the process.
We meet with your entire team and establish an office protocol for identifying periodontal disease and planning treatment. We also incorporate a comprehensive restorative exam to inform patients of priority work, elective work and cosmetic options. We can also help you get the maximum value from your investment in lasers, other high tech equipment and intraoral cameras.
We introduce communication exercises to build your team’s confidence and comfort level when transitioning existing patients to ongoing periodontal care. We work with chairside presentations to instruct hygienists in explaining patient conditions and dem0nstrating techniques to communicate the importance of dental health in relation to their overall health We also show them how to listen for verbal cues and how to handle patient objections – financial and otherwise – to ensure case acceptance.
We train hygienists, administrative team, and clinical assistants in effective hand-off techniques. As your patient hears your hygienists’ messages repeated and reaffirmed in conversation with you and your administrative team, it reinforces the commitments they’ve made regarding further treatment. We also address day-to-day business practices with your team, such as scheduling financial consultations, dental benefit plan reimbursements, and chart reactivations.
We teach you how to better document office visits and communicate with patients once they have left your office. We provide a set of education sheets, and hygiene procedure information guides that help patients understand the value of their treatment We also provide your team with 14 patient followup letters to ensure continued contact and minimize cancellations.
You can increase your dental hygiene profitability by 50 to 300 percent by implementing Advanced Hygiene Concepts strategies. We come to your office for a three day training session, in which you will learn
- How to help patients understand the proper role of benefit plans in their treatment, so they are less “plan-dependant”.
- Systems for documenting care that will help reduce your malpractice exposure.
- Verbal skills to increase your restorative and periodontal case acceptance by 50 to 100 percent.
- How to identify at-risk patients – those most likely to have a developing condition – so you can offer appropriate care.
- How to develop customized periodontal treatment plans that provide excellent clinical results and long-term patient compliance.
- How to use written patient communication to enhance patient understanding and value.
- Verbal techniques for transitioning existing patients into periodontal treatment
- How to facilitate restorative and cosmetic case acceptance.
- How you can adjust your fees to maximize profitability.
- How to manage and monitor your hygiene department as a business.
- Strategies for preventing cancellations and failures.
- Dental hygiene profitability is improved by several times.
The best dental hygiene consulting program with hundreds of offices trained. Dental hygiene consultant.